Monday, April 17, 2006

Mums Birthday

On Saturday, we had lunch at SubWay today to celebrate mum's birthday. Shes now officially 33 years old - but still a kid at heart. We're at the Javaman Cafe in Powerbooks, Greenbelt 4. We frequently come to this place as you can freely pick up any book or magazine from the shelves and read for free. Besides I'm an avid believer in exercising my mind. The other reason is I abhor unbearably hot, humid and sticky weather, and right now the whether is now quite hot, humid and sticky in Manila. Its even several degrees hotter if you're living in metro Manila.
Mums been reading alot of books on pregnancy. The only book I've read on child rearing is the Dummies Guide to Pregnancy for expectant fathers. I'm not too keen on it, I'd prefer to just wait until you're out of the womb. Than I'll learn to be a father.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Paul here. Just a quick note to say hi. Im just out letting bloggers know about some FREE web page building software that I just found. I know its not really related to your blog, however many bloggers have a related website as well as a blog. If you do have a website or are wanting to build one, this FREE software will build a professional website in minutes. It uses articles and rss feeds for content. You dont even have to write any content (you can if you want to) as it scours the web for free articles and rss feeds. All you have to do is enter you affiliate id and the software will do the rest. Best thing its FREE. I hope you like it as much as I do. You can find out more here web page building software All the best. Paul

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home